I want to make teacakes. Where can I buy silicone chocolate moulds used in the Great British Bake off?

Yes, one of the most popular search terms that leads you to us! Hello there.

After the Great British Bake Off Masterclass by Paul and Mary, our half sphere moulds that were used in the show to make chocolate marshmallow teacakes completely sold out in a day. We are still receiving lots of enquiries about this mould.

Happy news for all of us! They are ยฃ5.99 and available to pre-order now on our website. We will be receiving them on the 16th of November.

Making of chocolate teacakes!

Hope you like the pictures of my own chocolate marshmallow teacakes! I made them before the GBBO masterclass, and boy did they make it look easy. I know all my little errors now and am looking forward to making them again!

Thrilled to bits that they will be available very soon and decided to have a little giveaway! Be in the running to win this mould. Enter here at http://www.bakedbyme.net ! Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

18 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Jan Fisher
    Oct 30, 2012 @ 12:53:30

After watching the masterclass of GBBO, I am definitely going to give these a go, just need the trays…

2. Debbie Skerten
    Oct 30, 2012 @ 13:01:35

Loved watching the bake-off masterclass using your moulds. Would love to try to make them myself.

3. Theresa Shuff
    Oct 30, 2012 @ 13:51:49

I’d love to try out these moulds, I love all your products and the blog is great xx

4. Gingerbreadboy
    Oct 30, 2012 @ 18:04:38

These wonderful moulds are just what’s needed to make the tea cakes. There’s no excuse not to achieve perfection after the masterclass from Paul Hollywood.

5. clare cowan
    Oct 30, 2012 @ 18:45:03

i would love one to make teacakes with my daughter ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Claire Bennett
    Oct 30, 2012 @ 21:28:36

Love the look of these! My favourite mould is the dinosaurs – just bought it recently for my dino mad little boy!

7. Marshmallow Cottage
    Oct 30, 2012 @ 23:45:40

Can’t wait to try these! Chocolate, marshmallow, biscuit – YUM ๐Ÿ˜€

8. Sharon Wells (@smithycraft)
    Oct 31, 2012 @ 19:26:36

Just finished making doughnuts now I’m ready for the tea cake challenge. Love the Christmas pudding mould.

9. mixitupandmakeitnice
    Nov 03, 2012 @ 23:25:33

Awesome! I want to make all the technical challenge recipes, but as I don’t have an oven at the moment, that task has been put on hold! But at least now I know where to get a mould when I need one ๐Ÿ˜€

10. Sarah Caust
    Nov 04, 2012 @ 14:23:24

I would love to give these a go, am also loving the reindeer moulds on your website!!!!

11. Chloe (@The_Puddle_Duck)
    Nov 07, 2012 @ 16:21:08

I’ve been planning to make these ever since I saw them on GBBO, all I need now is the tray!
    p.s I literally want to buy everything from your shop, and the dog mould is definitely my favourite it’s just super cute ๐Ÿ™‚

12. TheBoyandMe
    Nov 10, 2012 @ 22:18:48

Love these and can’t wait to make Christmas pudding from them! These are my favourite moulds although I also love the reindeer ones!

13. HELEN
    Nov 10, 2012 @ 22:31:46

these are great & I’m with The Boy & Me…the Reindeer ones are very cute…as are the penguins

14. shikoomkoom
    Dec 20, 2012 @ 21:55:24

Tunnock’s Teacakes are the best things ever! I cannot wait to make my own now! ๐Ÿ˜€